If you purchased a new Brother printer, you must first install it. Brother printers usually come with installations from companies with CD-ROM. However, if you don’t have the CD or the printer does not come with an installation, we will allow you to easily install the printer and we will give some tips with the help of those tips So don’t worry.
Follow the instructions below to install the driver:
- Turn off your Brother’s machine and unplug the machine from the power outlet. If the interface cable is connected, also unplug it.
- Select the connection type.
For USB users:
a. Connect the Brother machine into an outlet and turn on the engine.
b. Connect your machine to a PC with a USB cable.
Do not connect the product to a USB port keyboard or USB hub that is not powered.For wired network users:
a. Connect the network cable to your printer and hub.
b. Plug the Brother machine into an outlet and turn on the machine.
- Click on the Apple Menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on the Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click the + (Plus) button located under the printer section on the left side.
- Click Default. Select your Brother machine from the list of Printer Names.
Confirm the correct machine is listed for Print Using or Use. And click the Add button.
If you receive an error message and cannot add a printer, restart the Macintosh computer and try adding the printer again.
- The machine is added to the Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners. Close the System Preferences. Setup is now complete.
If you still don’t understand or have problems in the installation process, don’t hesitate to contact us on the contact us page, click here